Supplier Management across the entire life cycle can be difficult to manage because of the number of suppliers. AtomIQ’s Supplier Management Portal with pre-built KPI’s will help drive effective and efficient supplier management. Supplier will be able to track performance based on the pre-defined KPI’s leading to cost saving, increased profitability and happy customers.
AtomIQ’s Supplier Self Service Portal gives Suppliers access to register, manage purchase orders, receive alerts and review performance.
– Vendor Management: Vendors can register on the public portal and be vetted out by procurement managers.
– Purchase Order Management: Manage Open PO’s, Review Approved PO’s, Paid Invoices etc.
– Performance Management: Analyze if goods and services were delivered as agreed and on time.
– Contract Management: Manage Legal agreements and contracts with suppliers.
– KPI’s: Track Defect rates, order accuracy, supplier lead times, PO cycle lengths, PO costs & Compliance Metrics.
– Alerts: Setup and Configure Alert based on KPI’s.
Real-time ERP Integration: Single, shared view of data that is directly integrated with the ERP. Increase in efficiency to streamline purchasing process and make it easier to manage supply chain.
Reduced Manual Admin Tasks: Reduce time-consuming manual tasks and to provide copies of documents, invoices, statements, reminders, data updates etc.
Supplier Account Management: Self Service Portal to allow suppliers to update account information and track order inquiries.
Notification & Reminder: Proactive notification to supplier based on order status.
Logging: Additional level of logging for traceability. Track Date & time, IP address of the supplier carrying out the action.